Subject: Ed: Save the Date | ESNA Forum 2024 - Wed., 27 November 2024
From: "Kadri Laube - MKM" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Silver Tammik",Evelin Tõnisson, "Anu Vask"
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2024 13:15:05 +0300

Tere

Palun registreerida.

Tervitades

Kadri Laube
ministri nõunik
Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium
+37258851103

  _____

Saatja: ESNA Forum <[email-masked]>
Saadetud: reede, 28. juuni 2024 17:54
Adressaat: Tiit Riisalo - MKM <[email-masked]>
Koopia: Kadri Laube - MKM <[email-masked]>; Rauno Veri - MKM
<[email-masked]>; Joosep Tiks - MKM <[email-masked]>
Teema: Save the Date | ESNA Forum 2024 - Wed., 27 November 2024

Dear Mr.Tiit Riisalo,

This year marks a pivotal moment for Europe, emphasising the need to
refine and evolve startup policies to enhance our global position. As each
European nation navigates through these transformative times, it is
crucial to align our strategies to meet the challenges and opportunities
that lie ahead.

To further this dialogue, I would like to invite you to the ESNA Forum
2024, which will gather Ministers, Secretaries of State, and government
representatives from EU Member States. This event serves as a unique
platform to discuss the future of Europe's startup ecosystem. I would be
honoured to have you represent your country on:

Wednesday 27th of November 2024
08h30-12h30 CET

Brussels

ESNA, Europe Startup Nations Alliance, actively works under the
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/dae/document.cfm?doc_id=74944> EU Startup
Nations Standard of Excellence, a declaration signed by 26 EU Member
States and Iceland that committed to implement policies that foster
innovation and entrepreneurship across Europe by improving the framework
conditions for startups to flourish. Now, in its fourth edition, the ESNA
Forum is bringing European leaders closer together through collaborative
dialogue and shared insights on how to keep enhancing the startup
landscape.

A detailed agenda and further information about the venue (a convenient
location in the heart of Brussels) will be shared as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please save the icalendar invitation attached to mark
your agenda, and kindly inform our team about your intention to attend by
replying to this email.

We look forward to your participation in shaping the future of Europe made
up of Startup Nations.

Sincerely,

Arthur Jordão,

EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, ESNA

 <http://www.esnalliance.eu/> www.esnalliance.eu

__________________________________________________________________________
_____

Please note that the information contained in this message, including any
attachments, is confidential and intended solely for the recipients named
above. If you have received this message in error, we kindly request you
to delete it from your inbox and immediately notify
<https://esnalliance.eu/contact/> ESNA.

ESNA – Europe Startup Nations Alliance, Associação is fully compliant with
the General Data Protection Regulation. If you want to know more about how
we collect, keep, and process your personal data please check our
<https://esnalliance.eu/privacy-policy/> Privacy Policy